School Age Program
Our Maple Grove and Oakhill Before & After School clubs are exciting programs for children from JK to Grade 6. Our Registered Early Childhood Educators provide stimulating activities, clubs and social opportunities designed specifically for the School Aged Child. A nutritious morning and after school snack is also provided.
The younger children in this program are beginning to develop their own autonomy and desire an environment where there is an abundance of options and openness for them to make choices to suit their own individual interests.
The older children (aged 9 – 12) feel the need to be independent and in charge of their own environment. Our experienced program leaders offer children customized experiences to fulfill their different learning needs. Our tailor-made special interest clubs provide ample opportunities to cultivate their individual interests while promoting social interactions.
|Some of the Interest Centres Include:
We are glad to offer after school clubs with specialized teachers in the following area to maximize your child’s time with us at no extra cost to parents.
- Art Club: Specialty painting, clay workshop, etc.
- Mandarin Club: Learn how to speak Mandarin or make it better if you already speak the language!
- French Club: Help with homework and practice what you learned at school – great opportunity for children who are enrolled in French Immersion or prepare to register for French Immersion schools.
Currently we provide service for:
- Maple Grove Public School
- New Central Public School
- EJ James Public School
- St. Vincent’s Catholic School
- Pilgrim Wood Public School
2018-2019 Registration is open! Click WH Oakhill 2018-2019 Enrollment Package for enrollment forms.